ADSM-L

Betr.: odbc access to server

1998-10-15 09:07:00
Subject: Betr.: odbc access to server
From: "Hensel, Matthias" <Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:07:00 +0200
     Tina,

     the variable should point to something like
     c:\win32app\IBM\ADSM\odbc\ADSM

     In this directory you find the following:

     odbcadsm.txt
     dmgameng.txt
     odbcadsm.dll

     Matthias

     The opinions expressed above are solely those of the author
     and are not necessarily those of the Schering AG

     NAME:  Matthias Hensel              ADDRESS: Schering AG
     EMAIL: matthias.hensel AT schering DOT de           ZI-Rechnersysteme
     PHONE  +49-30-468-12081                      D-13342 Berlin
     FAX:   +49-30-468-92081                      Germany

____________________________ Antwort-Abtrennung