ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3.2.1 for NT install troubles.

1998-10-14 09:51:28
Subject: Re: ADSM V3.2.1 for NT install troubles.
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:51:28 -0400
I have a development server and am testing the upgrade, throwing test
systems on it to see how it compares to 3.1.1.3 I should be ready in the
next week or so to actually upgrade. And possibly put into place a master
server for all the management processes independent of the servers that
actually do the backing up. I have seen very few issues with the upgrade and
minimal change in the performance and efficiency of the database structures.
I still see this as a necessary upgrade based on the enhanced management
tools that it incorporates. I would be interested to hear from anyone about
problems that they have encountered.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."