ADSM-L

Re: Defining two 3590s to a storage pool

1998-10-13 12:17:49
Subject: Re: Defining two 3590s to a storage pool
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:17:49 -0600
I'm not sure about what you are trying to accomplish here. Did new library
definition , with it's own unique scratch and private categories? or did you
add your new drive into the current library and now you want it to be
utilized?
  If it is the latter, you want to make sure that you updated the device so
that it's "mount limit" reflects that you have one more drive. You can see
this by using the "query dev" command and then a command like "update dev
3590 mountl=2" if it needs to be upped.

Ben