ADSM-L

Re: adsm and SNA gateway

1998-10-12 11:52:27
Subject: Re: adsm and SNA gateway
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:52:27 -0400
I am using ADSM to backup 5 SNA Gateways I am backing these boxes up to NT
4.0 server (SP3) and have had no problems. I would look at SNA for any
problems that you are having. We use SNA 4.0... we added the SP and it
caused problems thank god for ADSM because we needed to restore the old
configuration which went perfectly right down to the buss and tag drivers.

If you have any further questions let me know..

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."