ADSM-L

Re: adsm restore problems.

1998-10-09 13:52:25
Subject: Re: adsm restore problems.
From: Firl Debra K <firl.dk AT MELLON DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:52:25 -0400
the problem is we need to restore one more volume to a netware server.  When
we do the command, it goes thru the database and searches thru the files for
many hours and then dies...  On the mvs side, it affects the entire adsm
server and all the clients on that server. We have a ticket open with IBM.
We are now running traces from the mvs side to send to IBM.  All other  adsm
clients on other adsm servers are fine.  This individual netware server has
no other issues.  The cpu utilization goes to about 20% during the attempted
restore.