ADSM-L

Re: ADMFS(2200) message/ 3.1.2.0 question

1998-10-09 09:42:44
Subject: Re: ADMFS(2200) message/ 3.1.2.0 question
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 08:42:44 -0500
I got that message when using the TSO client to do SELECTs on MVS server
3.1.1.3.
I talked to IBM, it's fixed in 3.1.2.0.   I haven't put 3.1.2.0 in
production yet because of a problem I noticed with it in test, so I haven't
verified that it fixes the problem.
By the way, the problem is, I get the following error after the UPGRADEDB.
ANR0101E IDGROUP(283): Error 11 opening table "Interface.Tasks".
ANR9999D HTTREE(1891): Error querying id group members
And then it appears to behave normally.
Has anyone seen this after going to 3.1.2.0?   It happened on both my test
servers.
Thanks,
Julie

Jessica Balick <balickj AT YAHOO DOT COM> on 10/09/98 08:07:01 AM