ADSM-L

Wash. DC/Baltimore/No.VA ADSM User group meets Oct. 30

1998-10-08 18:15:32
Subject: Wash. DC/Baltimore/No.VA ADSM User group meets Oct. 30
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:15:32 -0400
Subject:    ADSM User Group Meeting Oct. 30!

Mark your calendar now and please join us Fri. Oct. 30
in Reston, Va. for the next meeting of DCAF,
the DC area ADSM Users' Group!

Our fall meeting will be hosted by Sterling Software.
Meeting time is 08:30am to 12:30 pm.

Attendance is free and everyone is welcome!
However we do ask that you register in advance.

Registration:

To Register, all that is necessary is to send an email message:

Address:         DCAF AT jasi DOT com
Subject:                    Registration
Message:            Your name
                        Company
                        Phone#
                        ADSM platform

Program:

Topics on the program for this meeting:

      Add Vantage to Control ADSM
                      -Sterling Software

      The DCAF ADSM Roundtable:  How do YOU use ADSM?
                      -Exchange ideas & ask questions!

      Tutorial:  Windows Bare-Metal Recovery Part 1:  Win95
                      -Wanda Prather, Jacob & Sundstrom

Directions:

Directions will be posted on the DCAF web site by Oct. 20.
Point your browser to:   www.jasi.com
Scroll down and look for the link to DCAF.

If you don't have web access, or you have other questions
send email to:  DCAF AT jasi DOT com
    or:
Leave voice mail for Wanda Prather at 410-539-1135.

Please forward this email to anyone you know who has an interest in
ADSM!