ADSM-L

Re: ADSM problem - urgent

1998-10-04 04:17:27
Subject: Re: ADSM problem - urgent
From: Bernie Survoy <bsurvoy AT OHIO DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 04:17:27 -0400
We run a STK 9710 with the HP/UX ADSM server.  My questions are:

What driver have you bound to the autochanger SCSI device?
If you are using HP-PB attachment, it should be spt.  If you attach via HSC, it
should be sctl, however, support for the sctl driver was not added until
3.1.1.3., so 3.1.1.1 would give you problems.