ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-10-02 18:39:35
From: "Richard R. Spurlock" <rrspurlock AT STARFIRE DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:39:35 -0400
To: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:13:38 -0500
Subject: Re: ADSM client =OS/2

Daniel:

What fixpack level are you at on the base OS???  I am currently using
3.1.0.3 in production and testing fixtest 3.1.0.5 A2 on Warp 4 systems with
fixpack 7 without the problems you mention.  We are moving to fixpack 8 now
to normalize with our WorkSpace OnDemand deployments.  I am working with EA
and ACL backup/restore problems with the A2 fixtest.

Richard R. Spurlock,  Vice President
Starfire Engineering & Technologies, Inc.
2429 Iowa Street, Suite K
Lawrence, KS  66046-4075
785-842-1111  Phone
785-842-8811  Facsimile
rrspurlock AT starfire DOT net

Daniel Eriksson <daniel.eriksson AT SANDVIK DOT COM> on 09-24-98 05:56:25 AM