ADSM-L

Copy Storage Pools

1998-10-01 09:46:14
Subject: Copy Storage Pools
From: Alex Fagioli <alex AT EDGETEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:46:14 +0200
Hi all

This may seem like a bit of a simple question but please bear with me...

I have a primary storage pool of 150GB......it is only 50% utilized and
only grows by about 2-4 GB per day.....I also have a copy storage pool
of 100GB.....if I schedule a copy to be made of the primary pool every
day....does it backup all the data in the primary pool or only the data
that has changed?

Details - ADSM NT server 3.1 PTF 5
Magstar 3570 CO2 Tape Drive.
I am running incremental forever policy.

Thanks

Alex Fagioli

P.S I am writing my ADSM Certification tommorow...any tips??