ADSM-L

Re: Error Starting ADSM

1998-09-30 11:04:58
Subject: Re: Error Starting ADSM
From: Alex Fagioli <alex AT EDGETEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:04:58 +0200
Hi there.....

This is quite easy to solve......

First of all run the dsmfmt command.......and format a logf
file.....dsmfmt -log c:\win32app\*\log3.dsm

Then when you run the command dsmserv extend log filename(the log file
you created and the path) 100(and the amount you want to extend the log
by) You must run this command from a command line!......

you can get help on both these commands by typing "dsmfmt /?" and
"dsmserv /?"

Hope this helps

Alex Fagioli