ADSM-L

Re: Error Starting ADSM

1998-09-30 08:50:05
Subject: Re: Error Starting ADSM
From: Ayo Balogun <ayoaix AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 05:50:05 -0700
Hello:

     I have exact same problem, I have contacted IBM,
I will post the result ASAP, If you do find a quick
solution please let me know ASAP, you can email me
directly at ayoaix AT ibm DOT net

Thanks inadvance

Regards

Ayo

---Ronnie Ignacio <rigna1 AT JCPENNEY DOT COM> wrote:

> Hi ADSMer
>
> Our ADSM server halted last night, and when I tried to start it
today, I got the following error message:

> ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
> ANR0990I ADSM server restart-recovery in progress.
> ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 452 megabytes.
> ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 2952 megabytes.
> ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
> ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
> ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
> ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
> ANR9999D logseg.c(457): Log space has been overcommitted (no empty
segment found) - base LSN = 54173.0.0.
> ANR7838S Server operation terminated.
> ANR7837S Internal error LOGSEG871 detected.
>   0x10037AAC LogAllocSegment
>   0x10034FE0 ForceLogPages
>   0x10035948 LogWriterThread
>   0x100069C8 StartThread
>   0xD01BCF44 _pthread_body
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 1 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 2 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 3 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 4 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 5 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 6 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 7 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 8 terminated in response to program abort.
> ANR7833S ADSM thread 9 terminated in response to program abort.
> IOT/Abort trap(coredump)
>
> Has anyone experienced this problem? I'll appreciate any help you
could give me.

> Regards,
> Ron

==

Ayo Balogun
SR. Basis Technical Consultant
AIX Inc., An IBM Business Partner
Email ayoaix AT ibm DOT net (private Mail)
Email ayoaix AT yahoo DOT com (Goof mail)