ADSM-L

V3 Netware Client is growing up

1998-09-29 06:01:59
Subject: V3 Netware Client is growing up
From: Alain Ricois <Alain.Ricois AT IBESIS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:01:59 +0100
     Hello

     I have 10 netware 4.11 clients with ADSM V3
     and 5 with ADSM V 3.1.0.3 and 3.1.0.5

     ADSTAR DSMC Memory utilization displayed by  netware console monitor

     grows up after every schedule execution on all V3 Clients

     After loading  about 250kbytes . 2MBytes more /schedule

     On V2 clients memory utilization remains the same

     I have open a call at IBM support and am waiting for a response.

     Does anyone have the same problem or information about fixes

     Thanks

     alain.ricois AT beaufour-ipsen DOT com

Groupement d'Interet Economique IBESIS
Groupement d'Interet Economique IBESIS
4, Rue Doguereau
28100 DREUX
France

Tel : +33 (0) 2 37654700 - Fax : +33 (0) 2 37427436

whom they are addressed.
postmaster AT ibesis DOT com"