ADSM-L

SV: Collocate for Exchange agent client?

1998-09-28 14:22:47
Subject: SV: Collocate for Exchange agent client?
From: Mark Kornakiewicz <mark.kornakiewicz AT SKANDIA DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:22:47 +0200
Hi, if you use only full online backup it's ok but if you use incremental
online backups with the exchange connect agent and want the optimum
restore time, collocation is the best alternative. But remember that the
ADSM client and the Exchange connect agent doesn't use the same
tapes for the same client/node.

/Mark