ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange Errors

1998-09-28 13:26:20
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect Agent for Exchange Errors
From: "Hess, Steve" <shess AT UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:26:20 -0500
Here is some additional information for you.  I have the same problem.
Initially, it was because the backuppool was full.  I fixed that by changing
the backup group to go directly to tape.  That worked for a while, but now
the problem happens when a tape gets full and it needs to go to the next
tape.  Here is the server log:

09/16/1998 10:52:59      ANR8341I End-of-volume reached for 8MM volume
AME001.
09/16/1998 10:53:08      ANR0530W Transaction failed for session 81 for node
                          CBAMAIL (WinNTDB) - internal server error
detected.

The tapepool has colocation on and all of the volumes have some info on
them.  I think I might try to turn colocation off or make a volume empty to
see if that fixes the problem.  I'll let you know.

Del, Sorry I copied you on this.  I sent this message to the list earlier,
but it didn't show up.
                -Steve Hess