ADSM-L

Notes ConnectAgent performance!

1998-09-28 12:50:11
Subject: Notes ConnectAgent performance!
From: Vito Btiondo <vito.bitondo AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:50:11 -0500
We have 5 clustered notes servers with the following versions:

Notes ver 4.5
NT 4.0 service pack 3
ADSM Client ver 3.1.0.3
Notes ConnectAgent  2.1.0.7

My question is that the agents are taking an incredibly long time to
complete (17 to 23 hours daily). I have set the TCPWINDOWSIZE TO 2048 in
the DSM.OPT file of the agent. Is there any other setting that I can set to
improve the performance?  Possibly the TXNBYTELIMIT TO 25000 (currently not
set therefore using the default of 2048) or TCPNOdelay to yes (not set not
sure what would be the default) . Thanks!

Vito
computer.