ADSM-L

Re: Win32 3.1.0.5 backup using nodename as filespace name

1998-09-28 12:14:28
Subject: Re: Win32 3.1.0.5 backup using nodename as filespace name
From: Joanne Nguyen <nguyenjt AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:14:28 -0400
Stefan,
Thank you for the feedback.  I'll make sure that path will also work.
Are there any others scenarios that people are running into?

Regards,
Joanne Nguyen
ADSM Client Development

Sorry about this, but this doesn't work.
Sorry about this, but this doesn't work.
I changed the dsm.opt in this way and i became the same error.

Another Workaraound:
    The ADSM-Scheduler-Service usually runs under systemaccount
    and produces this failure. If u r running it under domain-admin, it
    is running without problems...

    ciao Stefan