ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3

1998-09-28 06:18:10
Subject: Re: ADSM V3
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 06:18:10 -0400
Sandye, thanks for the response!  But, the ADSM Home Page has
compatabilities listed, and the way I read it is that all combos of server
and clients (well, V2 and V3, anyways) are compatabile.  Do you have some
other info that I don't read there????

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
DSanders AT massmutual DOT com
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095