ADSM-L

ORACLE Connect Agent NT4/Oracle 8.x

1998-09-25 05:17:54
Subject: ORACLE Connect Agent NT4/Oracle 8.x
From: Etienne Brachel <hc_dmsr AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 02:17:54 PDT
Hello,

We are installing the Connect Agent for Oracle 8.x and we want to make
the link on RMAN (Recovery manager for Oracle 8) to the ADSM server.
Somehow we have to link RMAN with the ADSM library in order to see it as
a Tape drive to backup to. (which is the ADSM server obviously)

Does anybody know how to do this ? Is it a command line command on the
RMAN80.exe ?

thanks in advance..

* Etienne Brachel            E-Mail : hc_dmsr AT hotmail DOT com  *
* Touch The Progress b.v.    Phone  : +31-(0)365350535     *
* Televisieweg 159           Fax    : +31-(0)365350777     *
* 1322 BH  ALERE                                           *
* The Netherlands                                          *