ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:22
Hi ADSMers,
We have same problem described by Sri. Same NT level, hardware is HP.
Here a dump we got runing in debug mode : (can be read with NOTEPAD)

<<Fichier: notes.rip>>
In another hand, on WINDOWS 3.51 SP5 we got :
Error 432 UNINSTALLED shield on, stop uninstalled shield an rerun setup.
(given by same exec : _INS0432._MP.exe)

We tried to stop the applications, Reboot, ... IMPOSSIBLE to install the =
ADSM client on this system !=20
URGENT help needed
Thanks
R.Spieth
Aloes AT acorus DOT fr

Sri wrote :
Hi ,

Not being sure as to whether my message was distributed successfully, I =
am
resending this message with slight modifications
I am facing a peculiar problem while installing ADSM ver 3 client ( =
Windows NT v4.0  Intel  server running lotus notes in cluster    .  I =
have done this process many times over on other pc's. and servers =
successfully.  But on these lotus notes cluster servers , It would'nt =
let me install this simple process of setup.
I tried removing the machine from the cluster and stopping as many =
nonrelevant process as possible. But it just would'nt let me do it.
It gives the message enclosed in the file. Any help is appreciated.
I even referred to Don daniels message about Thanks in advance.
Sri

The configuration is:
Software:
Windows NT Server 4.0 with service pack 3
Lotus Domino 4.6.1
Hardware:
IBM PC 704
512 MB Memory
16GB RAID 5 Disk
Dual 200Mhz Pentium Processors

Error : _INS0432._MP - Application error
The instruction at " 0x77a91e09 referenced memory at " 0x00a56058 ". The =
memory could not be read.
Click on OK to terminate the application