ADSM-L

Re: Backuping DB2 ends with SQL2062N error

1998-09-25 03:03:29
Subject: Re: Backuping DB2 ends with SQL2062N error
From: Hans-Peter Hoelscher <Hans-Peter.Hoelscher AT RI.DASA DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:03:29 +0200

>SQL2062N  An error occurred while accessing media
>"/db2/VW1/sqllib/adsm/libadsm.a".  Reason code: "406".
>DB2admin: Backup failed. Error Code 4

Hi,

some Days ago I told you that I had the same Problem. After analyzing and
searching I found an IBM APAR II10103 in the IBM DIAL (not in the WEB). This
APAR told me what to do. The DB2/6000 ADSM/API client (which is installed
automatically with the DB2 SW) is an old version of the API. You should take
the newest API-Version of ADSM and remove all links to the DB2-ADSM-API. For
more Info's look at APAR II10103.

Perhaps it helps You !

Have a nice Day!

Hans-Peter Hölscher, Daimler Benz Aerospace Raumfahrt
mailto: hans-peter.hoelscher AT ri.dasa DOT de