ADSM-L

Client with Y2K files.

1998-09-24 15:50:51
Subject: Client with Y2K files.
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:50:51 -0400
Hello all,

   We have a client that has been dosing Y2K testing on a server that is
backed up by our
ADSM server. I don't think that this is a problem but I would like to hear
from anyone who has
done this. When ADSM backs up a file is the date associated with that file
the date from the
ADSM client or the date from the ADSM server?  Could this cause us a
potential error if the user
wanted to restore that file?? How is the Y2K date handled??

   I thought that the ADSM server drove the date for all backed data but I
did find this interesting.

   Thanks in advance for your input.

                    Thanks,
                        Brian