ADSM-L

Re: Searchable List Archives

1998-09-24 15:14:35
Subject: Re: Searchable List Archives
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:14:35 -0700
Try http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm-current.html
or  http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?ADSM-L
          (keyword search at bottom of page)

At 11:50 AM 9/24/98 +0100, Matthew Warren wrote:
>Hello people,
>

>another quick one;
>
>Is there a searchable archive of the ADSM-L list? All I have found on the
web so far is a great big list.

>Matthew Warren
>
>** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
>This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient")
>to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged
and confidential
>within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination,
distribution, copying
>or other use of this message or any of its contents by any person other
than the Intended
>Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited.

>If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender and
dispose of this email
>as soon as possible. If in doubt contact the Tibbett & Britten Group
Network Administration
>Department on 01707 391010 (UK).

Bo R. Ossinger                 phone: 509-335-0920
Washington State University    fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Information Technology         mailto:ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222