ADSM-L

Re: Testing ADSM software

1998-09-24 10:37:15
Subject: Re: Testing ADSM software
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:37:15 -0400
Theoretically I would say yes, we have a test platform which is using
one of our licenses.
We try to test any PTF but sometimes our environment does not catch the
bugs that others see.

It would be in IBM's best interest to allow a copy on a "non-production"
machine for
environment testing. I imagine that the lawyers would disagree! You can
load the try and buy. essentially it
is the full function code with a time limitation on the software
license.

Good Luck -
CR