ADSM-L

Re: Exactly when DO backup versions expire?

1998-09-23 16:06:48
Subject: Re: Exactly when DO backup versions expire?
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:06:48 -0500
Retonly is for a backup of a file that has been deleted.  If the file still
exists, the most recent backup is the active backup.  If the file never
changes again, that backup will remain in the database forever.  Active
backups don't expire, only inactive ones (previous versions of an existing
file or the file has been deleted).

Tina