ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client version 3 Release 1 Level 0.5

1998-09-22 12:02:32
Subject: Re: ADSM client version 3 Release 1 Level 0.5
From: Joanne Nguyen <nguyenjt AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:02:32 -0400
Hi Wim,
I'm afraid not.   It is not an option to name the filespace name or set it to
something else.

Regards,
Joanne Nguyen
ADSM Client Development

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 09/22/98 04:32:28 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject: ADSM client version 3 Release 1 Level 0.5

Is there a way to change the Filespace Name of an ADSM node corresponding to
a NT Server ? With version 2.1, the filespace name was the drivelabel. With
this new version, it is the administrative share
(\\<nameserver>\<driveletter>$). ? Is it possible to set the FileSpace name
equal to the drivelabel like it was in version 2.1 ?

finest regards,Wim Lecointere