ADSM-L

Re: AFS backups - still confused

1973-04-14 05:18:28
Subject: Re: AFS backups - still confused
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:37:28 +22300919
How do you detect mountpoint loops when they happen?  I've only
got 3400 volumes, but the manual-suggested "define a virtual
mountpoint for each volume" would seem to be execessive...

How about disaster recovery restores?  If I'm backing up with
dsm*afs, how do I recover, say, all the volumes on a particular
vice partition?

Thanks.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu