ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:22
Sherry, what kind of performance are you getting in this configuration?
We startde with one 3590 but went to Quantum DLT-7000 drives from a cost
standpoint. I'm getting 245 GB of R/3 (oracle) backed up to five drives
in 3.1 hours during my off-line backups. We're also seeing our database
grow at about 640 MB per day, and I'm figuring I'll need more tape
drives next year.

I've got two drives on each of my F/W SCSI adapters, FWIW.

TomK