ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect Agent For Lotus Notes

1998-09-21 15:23:21
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect Agent For Lotus Notes
From: Jackie Balboni <JBALBONI AT OCEANSPRAY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:23:21 -0400
I also am just installing  Agent for Notes and would like the anwser to
Mohamed's question.

>>> Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO> 09/02 9:38 AM >>>
We have just installed Agent for Notes on an NT server. We also have the
ordinary backup going on the server. The manual says that if we will have
two schedules on the same server (one for the notes agent and the other for
usual backup) then the node names and tcpclient port numbers must be
different.

Could anyone who has set up Notes Agent tell me how I could setup a
different tcpclient port for the Notes agent?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohamed Adan
Hydro Texaco AS