ADSM-L

Re: Details on "show volumeusage"

1998-09-18 15:41:36
Subject: Re: Details on "show volumeusage"
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:41:36 -0500
I believe "show volumeusage" shows which volumes are used by a particular
node i.e.  Show Volumeusage nodename1 would return all the volume numbers
that have files for nodename1 on them.

WARNING:  We quit using the "show" commands because they would occasionally
cause serious server problems that required restarting the server.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 09/18/98 01:33:00 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET