ADSM-L

Re: SQL Agent restores

1998-09-17 15:25:35
Subject: Re: SQL Agent restores
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:25:35 -0400
Chris,
It seems that the restoration of the backups went ok into the db's that I
created. But after restarting SQL, the data in the db's was unusable. These
db backups go back 30 days, I have used over 20 of  the backups with the
same result. Side note this db is used on a daily basis for accounting
purposes.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."