ADSM-L

Re: Disable Server Access, a contradiction?

1998-09-17 15:48:09
Subject: Re: Disable Server Access, a contradiction?
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:48:09 -0400
Thanks all -

Yes, the commands that fail are scheduled administrative commands are
given priority 1.
The only active commands running are schedules which have a priority of
5.

It may be that too many client sessions are not allowing the
administrative session
a chance. I have reduced the percentage of sessions that can run at one
time from 90% to
80%. If this doesn't help then I will give IBM support a yelp!

CR

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst
Liberty Mutual Insurance