ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect For Exchange

1998-09-17 09:44:56
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect For Exchange
From: Salvatore Greco <salvo AT REAPER DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:44:56 +0200
Good Day to you Del,

I am using the 1.1.0.0 "A" Fixtest version, that I installed over the
purchased product of ADSMConnect for Exchange.

Thanks you for the tip with regards to the Exchange Site Services Account.

Another qwuestion, why does the ADSM server not show me the size of the
backups in a `q filespace' command ?

Node Name                      Filespace   Platform Filespace Capacity   Pct
                               Name                 Type          (MB)  Util
------------------------------ ----------- -------- --------- -------- -----
CHROME                         TRUWORTHS.- WinNT    API:NTEXC      0.0   0.0
CHROME                         TRUWORTHS.- WinNT    API:NTEXC      0.0   0.0
                                TRUWORTHS-
                                _CO_ZA.CH-
                                ROME.DIR
CHROME                         TRUWORTHS.- WinNT    API:NTEXC      0.0   0.0
                                TRUWORTHS-
                                _CO_ZA.CH-
                                ROME.IS

Many thanks!!