ADSM-L

Re: ADSMConnect For Exchange

1998-09-17 08:50:08
Subject: Re: ADSMConnect For Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:50:08 -0400
Salvatore,

If are running the GA version of the Exchange Agent,
you MUST be running the backup while logged in as
the Exchange Site Services Account.

If you are running the 1.1.0.0 "A" FIXTEST version
(available on the INDEX.STORSYS.IBM.COM ftp site),
the logged in ID must at least have Local Admin
authority and permission to access the DIR and IS DB's.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development

Hi,

I'm new to the list - as it took me a long timr to find it :)

I have purchased a copy of the latest ADSMConnet for Exchange and I am having
a few errros with it.  The NT Server is 4.0 (with SP3 applied), the ASDSM
server is V3.

The error I get is "Exchange Error: Access is denied".

Any ideas ?

Regards
Salvatore Greco