ADSM-L

Re: Helpdesk file restores

1998-09-16 16:38:25
Subject: Re: Helpdesk file restores
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:38:25 -0500
Hi Michelle, IBM opened an APAR for me on this one, it's IC21903.
They don't mention in the APAR that it only happens when you restore to a
networked mapped drive, but I discussed that with them in my original PMR.
I don't know why they left it out of the APAR.
Julie

Michelle Olsen <MOLSEN2 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM> on 09/16/98 02:58:53 PM