ADSM-L

Re: Need help controlling explosive growth

1998-09-16 06:15:24
Subject: Re: Need help controlling explosive growth
From: Henning Pedersen <pedershk AT NO.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:15:24 +0000
issue the following commands:

audit license (the next command uses the audit log as input for its parsing)
query auditoccupancy

I think you can probably do a query auditoccupancy node=ibmxxx etc. for
specific clients.

Regards,
Henning Kilset Pedersen
IBM Global Services/Managed Operations IBM Account
Phone : +47-66815776      email : pedershk AT no.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 15.09.98 18:32:46