ADSM-L

Re: Archiving: how to exclude some files?

1998-09-16 04:47:20
Subject: Re: Archiving: how to exclude some files?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:47:20 +0200
Mpi,

your solution is only applicable if you archive manually (GUI). We do
archiving by scheduling jobs, so I have to use the dsm.opt file.

Thanks,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com