ADSM-L

Re[2]: Netware Client 3.1.0.5 not releasing memory?

1998-09-15 19:50:53
Subject: Re[2]: Netware Client 3.1.0.5 not releasing memory?
From: Eric LEWIS <eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:50:53 -0600
     Hi Bill:  As I was reading this I got a call from John at ADSM
     support, he is sending this up to level 2 for confirmation and to
     possibly make the question into a request for enhancement.

     We are not having trouble unloading the NLM  (Netware terminology)
     after the backup.  Truth is, Larry is working on a "Managewise"
     deployment and this is how he discovered this "problem".  Could have
     been going on all along (ver 2?)  we don't know.

     Got to hand it to John at IBM Support, he gets back to me by phone
     usually the first day I submit a question/problem.  This time only
     four hours later.  erl