ADSM-L

ADSM V2 vs V3 manuals

1998-09-15 16:10:22
Subject: ADSM V2 vs V3 manuals
From: John Schneider <jdschn AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 15:10:22 -0500
Greetings,
    My thanks to the many who contribute and support this list.

I was on IBM's Publication web site yesterday compiling an order of
ADSM V3R1 manuals, (I am preparing for a V2 to V3 upgrade), and I
could find the V3 equivalent of two V2 manuals.  They are

ADSM Installing the Server and Administrative Client
and
ADSM Device Configuration

In what V3 manual can I find the content that was previously found in
these two V2 manuals?

Thanks in advance,

John Schneider

P.S. Sorry if this has been asked before.  If some kind soul can point
me to a searchable archive, I can pursue this there.

* John D. Schneider     * Email: jdschn AT ibm DOT net * Phone: 314-349-4556 *
* 1329 Horan            * Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are     *
* Fenton, MO 63026      *             mine and mine alone.            *