ADSM-L

Re: ANR2034E - We don't like it.

1998-09-14 18:20:24
Subject: Re: ANR2034E - We don't like it.
From: "Mapes, Mark" <MWM4 AT PGE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:20:24 -0700
Jim,

I do some filtering via a SELECT statement as follows:

select (char(date(date_time)),5) as date, time(date_time) as time, message
from actlog where date(date_time)>=current date - 1 day and severity<> 'I'
and msgno not in (0422,0424,0482,0944,2034,2166,2904,2906,2939,2940)

It works for us.

Mark Mapes
PG&E