ADSM-L

Re: DRM

1998-09-14 13:04:05
Subject: Re: DRM
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 13:04:05 -0400
We have NT ADSM V3.1.1.3 and have found that "move drmedia * wherest=mount
tost=vault REMOVE=BULK" will put multiple tapes in the STK9710 door, but
will not unlock it so that you can get your tapes out.  In order to open the
door, we either checkin a tape that needs to go in, or check in a phony
volume so that the door opens and let that checkin time out and fail.  IBM
support said that as of now it's unsupported.  I'd like to hear from anyone
that has gotten it to work right.

James Louie
Nabisco