ADSM-L

Re: DRM

1998-09-14 11:13:36
Subject: Re: DRM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:13:36 -0400
I find this statement disturbing - has anyone else found that ADSM V3.1.1.5
is unable to eject more than one volume from an STK 9710?

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert