ADSM-L

Re: 3570/3575 autoclean ?

1998-09-13 17:52:45
Subject: Re: 3570/3575 autoclean ?
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:52:45 +0100
ADSM will hold the request for the tape mount until the clean has finished. This
should only delay matters by 90 secs. or so. What the client program does with
that
delay, I can't say, but the IBM privided clients should cope provided that you
have
not configured any of the timeouts too low.

Peter Gathercole
Open Systems Consultant