ADSM-L

Re: Enable Event Logging

1998-09-11 10:39:59
Subject: Re: Enable Event Logging
From: Johan Pol <JPol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:39:59 +0000
If it is a client event you need the following:

ENABLE EVENTS TIVOLI NODE=* ANE4015

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax. (+31)79
3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 11-09-98 07:53:18