ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:21
From my notes on the last 9710 installation I performed (I've done two and both
have
had the same incorrect installation problem) the scsi id's need to be set as
follows:

1st tape drive on the same scsi buss as the library manager must be 0,0.
Library
manager should be at 2,0.  Any other tape drive on that scsi buss should be at
1,0 or
3,0 or 4,0.

For optimal performance the library should be on its own scsi buss and no more
than
two drives should share a scsi buss.

Good luck!

--