ADSM-L

Re[2]: 3570/3575 autoclean ?

2015-10-04 17:53:21
Subject: Re[2]: 3570/3575 autoclean ?
From: Chris Roelofs [mailto:Chris.J.Roelofs AT MAIL.ING DOT NL]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
     OK, but what happens when autoclean is in effect and one of the drives
     is being cleaned and ADSM wants to mount a tape in that drive? I was
     told that the autoclean is triggered by the 3575 hardware and that the
     ADSM server is unaware of the cleaning cartidge in the drive. So, the
     question is: does autoclean work for you because is was designed to
     work or are you "just lucky"?

     Chris