ADSM-L

Re: to protect the tapes I need the software ...

1998-09-09 16:41:15
Subject: Re: to protect the tapes I need the software ...
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:41:15 -0500
Maybe NetTape?  If I remember correctly when we used that, though, the only
way to accomplish what you want is to have EVERYONE use the tape drive via
nettape.  I think that you could still reference the drive itself and
potentially clobber it.

It's been a long time since I looked at it though, so my memory may not be
accurate.

Tina