ADSM-L

Unable to open log.dsm on Notes server

1998-09-09 11:04:26
Subject: Unable to open log.dsm on Notes server
From: Vito Btiondo <vito.bitondo AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:04:26 -0500
I still have not heard anything about this issue so I'm resubmitting it
again with some more info. The ADSM server is on an NT ver 4 box and also
on some of my other notes servers showing active session I'm able to open
the log.dsm file which only shows enties from two days ago. Does anyone
know what is going on?
I may add that the agents seem to be running what appears to be nonstop.

Vito

---------------------- Forwarded by Vito Bitondo/TSS/Price Waterhouse on

09/02/98 04:34 PM
Vito Bitondo