ADSM-L

Antwort: Notes Connect Agent hangs

1998-09-09 10:06:15
Subject: Antwort: Notes Connect Agent hangs
From: Sabine Rettenberger <Sabine.Rettenberger AT WOLF-HEIZTECHNIK DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:06:15 +0200
Hello,

I´m running Windows NT 4.0 with Service-Pack 3 and Lotus Notes (Domino)
4.6.
I would say, that there are no big Problems with Lotus-Notes-Agent Hang.

The only thing is, if you make big updates (via Lotus-Notes-Agents) in a
Lotus-Notes Database the same time you run the backup
 -> the backup seems to come to no end.
That´s because the ADSM-database always make a check against  the backed-up
documents. And these are changing and changing.

The other problem is:
If you back up a database, that´s bigger than 1 GB (that´s the default by
unlimited databases) and take a full restore (with the -TO - Option), then
the database is reduced to 1 GB and the restore fails.  (You had to define
a new database with  > 1G and then RESTORE with MERGE.)

with best regards

Sabine Rettenberger