ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:21
Folks,
I have the following policy defined:

DOMAIN        SET             MC                        ARCHIVE COPY GROUP
Destination STGPOOL
NT                PADRAO    WEEKLY (Default)                    YES
                  WEEK
NT                PADRAO    MONTHLY                               YES
                    MONTH

If I execute the following command (to use the Default MC WEEKLY) and the
archive copy group of the MC Monthly is defined (just defined):

                                dsmc archive  c:\*.*

always da ADSM Server mount one volume of the STGPOOL MONTH, read the label,
dismount the volume, and mount one correct volume of the STGPOOL WEEK, and this
messages appear in the console:

ANR9999D: pmcache.c (503): Descriptor not found for domain id 1
ANR9999D: smnode.c (3578): Unable to find domain name for domain id 1 while
attempting to log event number 4957, for WINNT (Server).

My problem is that the customer have a manual tape. The ADSM always mounts
first the wrong tape (if the Archive Copy Group of the MC MONTHLY is, just,
defined) !!!!

I have the last PTF´s installed in the ADSM Server for Windows NT (ptf4) and
the ADSM Client for WIN-32.

Anyone Can Help me ???

Thanks in advance,
Leandro.